Retail Pharmacy Business Plan

Retail Pharmacy Business Plan-53
We also aim to go beyond our customers’ expectations by providing quality products and excellent customer services in a loving way so that 50% of our customer base is repeated sales. Godwin Thomas will be in charge of the day to day activities of the business considering the fact that he has experience and knowledge of the pharmaceutical business.In setting our business on the right path and in ensuring success of the business, we have decided to employ people who are hardworking, honest, goal centric, passionate and interested in the business so as to contribute to the growth and success of the business.

Tags: Research Papers Alcohol AdvertisingHow To Write An Autobiographical Narrative EssayStarting A Personal Statement With A QuestionSteps To Creating A Business PlanEvolution Term PapersEssay On Working Mothers Are Better MothersEssays On Scientific Thinking

Other services that will also be rendered involve: Our Vision ZOE pharmaceutical store looks forward to being the best supplier of drugs for its clients in California, United State of America.

We are also looking forward to becoming a giant in the business before our 3 year.

Target Market The pharmacy business is a business that meets the needs of everyone at some points in time but the fact that our business will be opened to many types of people does not stop us from having a category for our target market and they are: FINANCIAL PLAN The business can only be established with a startup fund of $100,000, out of which we have gotten 80% and the remaining 20% will be gotten form bank as loan.

COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE In regards to the high level of competition in the pharmacy industry, we have decided to do the following major things that will serve as competitive advantage for us and they are: CONCLUSION This is business plan sample for a pharmacy business which can be used as a guide in writing a specialty pharmacy business plan.

This pharmacy business is owned by Godwin Thomas and will be located in Los Angeles.

SAMPLE 2 BUSINESS PLAN: ZOE Pharmaceutical Store Executive Summary ZOE pharmaceutical store is a medicine store that has fulfilled all the requirements for starting the business in California, United State of America.

PRODUCTS AND SERVICES We will be retailing a wide range of prescription drugs from different manufacturing companies to our customers and we will also engage in the sales of: VISION STATEMENT Our vision is to establish a business that serves as a one stop pharmacy for basically all residents in Los Angeles and also to provide complementary pharmaceutical services for our customers.

MISSION STATEMENT Wonder Pharmacy Business mission is to have a constant if not better growth in sales in the first three years of operation and also to set up a well standard business where all the needs of our customer’s health-wise are met.

The major target market of the business will be Los Angeles, California.

Godwin Thomas graduated from the university with a degree in pharmacy and has worked with two pharmaceutical companies which has given him valuable skills in the pharmacy business.

SHOW COMMENTS

Comments Retail Pharmacy Business Plan

The Latest from nz-sites.ru ©